We had a busy day today and have a busy day tomorrow so I am just going to give the highlights:
* If we can get our kids' Congolese passports (cross fingers and say prayers) and medical evaluations (exams tomorrow and evaluations should be at the consulate on Thursday) in the Consulate's hands by the end of this week then the kids' US visas should be issued on Friday. This would be HUGE - and would shorten the trip by WEEKS!!! All prayers are appreciated!!!! There is definitely still a chance, though, that this will not happen in this window and we may be here for the full time.
* Katie Mumbi LOVES "The Sound of Music" and I caught her singing along to "Do, Re, Mi" and the yodeling part of "The Lonely Goatherd". I am hoping this obsession will help the Cheerios obsession subside.
* Nat is teething and was a tad warm tonight. I put him on ibuprofen and we've been letting him gum at everything. Dad is hoping that Nat will cut his first tooth while we are still here (which seems imminent) but I would love to take him home to the family with his big gummy grin.
* I am eating because I have to - but nothing sounds good to eat. I am also waking up several times each night with Nat because he is a hungry boy.
Falling asleep…goodnight!!
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment