Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nothin' Shakin'

Good morning!  


Today has been just great so far.  I slept fine.  Breakfast was good (but light on protein).  We visited with Adam and Jennifer and their boys at breakfast and Jeremy and I spent a few hours sitting outside in the courtyard just visiting.  The weather is AWESOME today.  Perfectly great for sitting outside in the shade.


David came by this morning to give us our agency phones and to tell us that he is spending the morning getting Ashley's kids passports.  He also said that he plans to take Ashley to the market later and that they will come by and get us so that we can go, too.  But I expect that passports may eat up most/all of the day.


He also said that the kids' plane lands tomorrow morning and we can go out to the airport with him to meet them.  I'm trying to decide if that is a good idea or if I should wait here for them so that our meeting can be more peaceful and less overwhelming.



Dad is finishing up his last paper for school.  But I am about to go knock on his door.  Jeremy and I were planning on walking to the Hassan market and down the street to check out the nearby restaurants.  I would like Dad to come too.  We are going to filter some more water first, though.


I am saying a lot of prayers for the delayed flight to be the only hiccup.  I think the most important thing I need to achieve right now is those passports so once the kids arrive I'm going to push hard to get those done…even if I need sit in the passport office all day long every single day (with two kids).  I can do that.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment