Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glad All Over

We got the call with our update!!!  Both kids have passed court and have had their judgments registered. Our 30 day wait started yesterday.  So that means (God willing) that on March 12, 2012 we will legally be the parents of little Mumbi & Kayakez!!!

I am so happy/relieved that we have reached this point and now it means that we have a more definite timeline for when I will travel and bring our children home.  I think the worst case scenario would be me traveling right around May 3rd or 4th and returning home around June 16th.  But I was encouraged to talk to our case worker yesterday and hear that it might be totally possible for me to travel around April 7th or 8th and be home by May 19th at the latest.  It all just depends on how long it takes for our attorney to turn around with the Acts of Adoption, the new birth certificates, and the passports, and then how long it takes to request and receive our Embassy appointments.

We are two steps closer but we have more to come!  Thank you for your support and prayers...and please keep them coming!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment