Monday, April 30, 2012

I'll Be Back

Dad and I are all checked in at the airport and about to start boarding.  I don't have enough time to post much about the family good-byes (other than to say my eyes are very red) but I can share some of the pictures that Erin took (and THANK YOU for EVERYTHING Erin)!!!


Last picture of our family of four at home




Me and Jeff right before our goodbyes




Tears for the girls - the boys were a bit more stoic.




This will be the longest Jeff and I have been apart since he was in Grad school.
-B

3 comments:

  1. you are in my thoughts and prayers Britta! I've been thinking about you for the last hour now!!!! Hope it went smoothly and arrival was seamless and easy! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard you arrived safely...such good news!I'm so proud of you & excited about tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stop checking the blog! Hope tomorrow goes well.

    ReplyDelete